Browntop Millet Dosa Mix
Clean and Natural Millets are soaked overnight. Millets are then grinded into forming flour and then mixed with Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds and Salt. The mix is further grinded to form a consistent mix. There are more than 70% of Millets in the mix, making it a very healthy way to consume Barnyard Millet.
Cooking Method -
* Soak 1 cup Migal Dosa Mix in 1.25 cup for 30 minutes. For best results you can soak the mix overnight as well.
* Check and add required salt.
* Now pour the Mix in a heated Dosa pan to make Instant healthy Dosa's
* The Barnyard Dosa can be consumed with Coconut Chutney, Sambar and Coriander Chutney.
Note - You can also mix any leftover Dosa / Idly batter into Migal Dosa Mix.
* Store in a dry place.
* Once opened store in a airtight container and consume within a week.