Barnyard Millet Dosa Mix
Clean and Natural Millets are soaked overnight. Millets are then grinded into forming flour and then mixed with Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds and Salt. The mix is further grinded to form a consistent mix. There are more than 70% of Millets in the mix, making it a very healthy way to consume Barnyard Millet.
Cooking Method -
* Soak 1 cup Migal Dosa Mix in 1.25 cup for 30 minutes. For best results you can soak the mix overnight as well.
* Check and add required salt.
* Now pour the Mix in a heated Dosa pan to make Instant healthy Dosa's
* The Barnyard Dosa can be consumed with Coconut Chutney, Sambar and Coriander Chutney.
Note - You can also mix any leftover Dosa / Idly batter into Migal Dosa Mix.
* Store in a dry place.
* Once opened store in a airtight container and consume within a week.
Benefits of Barnyard Millet
* It is a gluten-free millet that is rich in digestible protein. All ingredients in the Dosa Mix are also gluten- free.
* It provides low calories when compared with other cereals. Due to this, you will not feel heavy after consuming. Instead, you will feel light and energetic.
* People who focus on reducing their body weight can consume food made of Barnyard millet due to its low-calorie nature.
* It contains a huge amount of fiber content than any other grain. This helps in relieving your bowel from unhealthy conditions including constipation, bloating, and cramping.
* Barnyard Millet possesses a low Glycemic Index (GI). GI is the rate of increasing your blood sugar level. This decides how high your blood sugar level would go and the stomach heaviness or “food coma”. Lower the Glycemic Index, the better for diabetic patients.
* It holds a high amount of Lecithin- an essential fat for body cells that is spectacular for strengthening the nervous system.
* It also contains antioxidants that generally prevent heart diseases and even some cancers.