Foxtail Millet Puttu Mix
Clean and Natural Millets are soaked overnight. Soaked Millets are then dried in Natural sunlight for hours before its roasted. The roasted Millets are rested for few hours, then its grinded into flour. The flour is rested for few hours and then roasted again. The puttu flour is further rested before its packed into pouches.
There are more than 70% of Millets in the mix, making it a very healthy way to consume Millet.
Cooking Method -
* To 1 cup of Migal Millet Puttu Mix, add 3/4 cup water by adding in small quantities. Add Salt as per taste.
* Let the mixture rest for 20 mins. Check consistency of the mix, if required sprinkle more water to regain the consistency.
* Layer the puttu maker with the mix and coconu shavings.
* Cook for about 10 minutes till the pressure comes out.
Note - You can have it with Channa Masala, Country sugar or Coconut sugar as per your taste.
* Store in a dry place.
* Once opened store in a airtight container and consume within a week.