Kodo Millet Dosa Mix
Clean and Natural Millets are soaked overnight. Millets are then grinded into forming flour and then mixed with Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds and Salt. The mix is further grinded to form a consistent mix. There are more than 70% of Millets in the mix, making it a very healthy and tasty way to consume Millets.
Cooking Method -
* Soak 1 cup Migal Dosa Mix in 1.25 cup for 30 minutes. For best results you can soak the mix overnight as well.
* Check and add required salt.
* Now pour the Mix in a heated Dosa pan to make Instant healthy Dosa's
* The Barnyard Dosa can be consumed with Coconut Chutney, Sambar and Coriander Chutney.
Note - You can also mix any leftover Dosa / Idly batter into Migal Dosa Mix.
* Store in a dry place.
* Once opened store in a airtight container and consume within a week.
Benefits of Kodo Millets
* Kodo millets have a high proportion of insoluble and soluble fiber when compared with other millets. This makes Kodo millet help you avoid constipation by ensuring normal bowel movements.
* The other benefit that makes Kodo millet special is its nature of holding a high amount of Lecithin- an essential fat for body cells that strengthen the nervous system.
* Since it naturally contains Low-Glycemic Index GI, (rate of mixing sucrose with your blood when consuming the respective food) makes it an absolute go-to meal for people with diabetic conditions.
* Consuming Kodo millets regularly would help in getting back post-menopausal women’s lost stamina through the right nutrients and it also helps people that suffer from metabolic diseases like cardiovascular and reduces cancer risks due to the antioxidants present in it.
* Kodo millet is a gluten-free millet that is rich in digestible protein and it provides low calories when compared with other cereals. Due to this, you will not feel heavy after consuming. Instead, you will feel light and energetic.