Little Millet Dosa Mix
Clean and Natural Millets are soaked overnight. Millets are then grinded into forming flour and then mixed with Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds and Salt. The mix is further grinded to form a consistent mix. There are more than 70% of Millets in the mix, making it a very healthy way to consume Barnyard Millet.
Cooking Method -
* Soak 1 cup Migal Dosa Mix in 1.25 cup for 30 minutes. For best results you can soak the mix overnight as well.
* Check and add required salt.
* Now pour the Mix in a heated Dosa pan to make Instant healthy Dosa's
* The Barnyard Dosa can be consumed with Coconut Chutney, Sambar and Coriander Chutney.
Note - You can also mix any leftover Dosa / Idly batter into Migal Dosa Mix.
* Store in a dry place.
* Once opened store in a airtight container and consume within a week.
Benefits of Little Millets
* Little millet is a gluten-free millet that is rich in digestible protein and it provides low calories when compared with other cereals. Due to this, you will not feel heavy after consuming. Instead, you will feel light and energetic.
* However, to be honest with you, we add a small proportion of wheat for better binding to get noodles. Little millets have comparatively lesser carbohydrate content when compared with other millets. (Millets usually contain way too low carbohydrates when compared to rice).
* Since it naturally contains Low-Glycemic Index GI (rate of mixing sucrose with your blood when consuming the respective food) makes it an absolute go-to meal for people with diabetic conditions.
* Little millets have high dietary content combined with its low carbohydrate content making it a good choice for people who are trying to lose weight without cutting the necessary nutrients.
* It also contains natural antioxidants that generally prevent heart diseases and even some cancers with adequate consumption.