Little Millet Puttu Mix
Clean and Natural Millets are soaked overnight. Soaked Millets are then dried in Natural sunlight for hours before its roasted. The roasted Millets are rested for few hours, then its grinded into flour. The flour is rested for few hours and then roasted again. The puttu flour is further rested before its packed into pouches.
There are more than 70% of Millets in the mix, making it a very healthy way to consume Millet.
Cooking Method -
* To 1 cup of Migal Millet Puttu Mix, add 3/4 cup water by adding in small quantities. Add Salt as per taste.
* Let the mixture rest for 20 mins. Check consistency of the mix, if required sprinkle more water to regain the consistency.
* Layer the puttu maker with the mix and coconu shavings.
* Cook for about 10 minutes till the pressure comes out.
Note - You can have it with Channa Masala, Country sugar or Coconut sugar as per your taste.
* Store in a dry place.
* Once opened store in a airtight container and consume within a week.
Benefits of Little Millets
* Little millet is a gluten-free millet that is rich in digestible protein and it provides low calories when compared with other cereals. Due to this, you will not feel heavy after consuming. Instead, you will feel light and energetic.
* However, to be honest with you, we add a small proportion of wheat for better binding to get noodles. Little millets have comparatively lesser carbohydrate content when compared with other millets. (Millets usually contain way too low carbohydrates when compared to rice).
* Since it naturally contains Low-Glycemic Index GI (rate of mixing sucrose with your blood when consuming the respective food) makes it an absolute go-to meal for people with diabetic conditions.
* Little millets have high dietary content combined with its low carbohydrate content making it a good choice for people who are trying to lose weight without cutting the necessary nutrients.
* It also contains natural antioxidants that generally prevent heart diseases and even some cancers with adequate consumption.