Pearl Millet Pasta
Clean and Natural Millets are soaked overnight. Soaked Millets are then dried in Natural sunlight for hours and made into flour. The Millet flour is now mixed with purified water, salt, whole wheat flour and cluster bean flour for binding. The flour mixture is formed into sheets and then cut into the shape of pasta . The pasta is further boiled, spun into shape and dried for 2 days. The pasta is further checked for quality and packed with the Natural taste mix.
There are more than 60% of Millets in the mix, making it a very healthy way to consume Millet.
Cooking Method -
* Add Migal Millet Pasta to 5 cups of boiling water, 1 spoon of oil and cook for 2-4 minutes.
* Drain the hot water from the pan and rinse with cool water.
* Add 3-4 spoons of oil, mustard seeds, chopped onions, green chilies, cabbage, carrot, beans, tomato and cook till the vegetables get mushy.
* Add the Migal tastemaker and mix well. Then add the boiled pasta and mix well.
* Cook for 2 minutes. Tasty and healthy Millet Pasta is ready for serving.
* Store in a dry place.
* Once opened store in a airtight container and consume within a week.
Benefits of Pearl Millet
Pearl millets contain a natural chemical component named phytic acid that looks after your cholesterol levels (maintaining the levels of good and bad cholesterols). Unlike other millets, Its higher vitamin niacin content reduces bad cholesterol intensely.
Pearl millet is a good source of nutrients that helps in maintaining the health of hair, skin, and nails including protein, vitamin B6, niacin, iron, zinc. Regular consumption of pearl millet ensures that you won’t be deficient in these minerals.
It also has a low calorie density food which is really good for fitness enthusiasts and for people who are trying to lose weight.
Since it naturally contains Low-Glycemic Index GI, (rate of mixing sucrose with your blood when consuming the respective food) makes it an absolute go-to meal for people with diabetic conditions.
It also helps people that suffer from metabolic diseases like cardiovascular and reduce cancer risks by its antioxidants content.
Pearl millet is a gluten-free millet that is rich in digestible protein and it provides low calories when compared with other cereals. Due to this, you will not feel heavy after consuming. Instead, you will feel light and energetic.