Pearl Millet Dosa Mix
Clean and Natural Millets are soaked overnight. Millets are then grinded into forming flour and then mixed with Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds and Salt. The mix is further grinded to form a consistent mix. There are more than 70% of Millets in the mix, making it a very healthy way to consume Millets.
Cooking Method -
* Soak 1 cup Migal Dosa Mix in 1.25 cup for 30 minutes. For best results you can soak the mix overnight as well.
* Check and add required salt.
* Now pour the Mix in a heated Dosa pan to make Instant healthy Dosa's
* The Barnyard Dosa can be consumed with Coconut Chutney, Sambar and Coriander Chutney.
Note - You can also mix any leftover Dosa / Idly batter into Migal Dosa Mix.
* Store in a dry place.
* Once opened store in a airtight container and consume within a week.
Benefits of Pearl Millet
* Pearl millets contain a natural chemical component named phytic acid that looks after your cholesterol levels (maintaining the levels of good and bad cholesterols). Unlike other millets, Its higher vitamin niacin content reduces bad cholesterol intensely.
* Pearl millet is a good source of nutrients that helps in maintaining the health of hair, skin, and nails including protein, vitamin B6, niacin, iron, zinc. Regular consumption of pearl millet ensures that you won’t be deficient in these minerals.
* It also has a low calorie density food which is really good for fitness enthusiasts and for people who are trying to lose weight.
* Since it naturally contains Low-Glycemic Index GI, (rate of mixing sucrose with your blood when consuming the respective food) makes it an absolute go-to meal for people with diabetic conditions.
* It also helps people that suffer from metabolic diseases like cardiovascular and reduce cancer risks by its antioxidants content.
* Pearl millet is a gluten-free millet that is rich in digestible protein and it provides low calories when compared with other cereals. Due to this, you will not feel heavy after consuming. Instead, you will feel light and energetic.