Ragi Dosa Mix
Clean and Natural Millets are soaked overnight. Millets are then grinded into forming flour and then mixed with Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds and Salt. The mix is further grinded to form a consistent mix. There are more than 70% of Millets in the mix, making it a very healthy way to consume Millets.
Cooking Method -
* Soak 1 cup Migal Dosa Mix in 1.25 cup for 30 minutes. For best results you can soak the mix overnight as well.
* Check and add required salt.
* Now pour the Mix in a heated Dosa pan to make Instant healthy Dosa's
* The Barnyard Dosa can be consumed with Coconut Chutney, Sambar and Coriander Chutney.
Note - You can also mix any leftover Dosa / Idly batter into Migal Dosa Mix.
* Store in a dry place.
* Once opened store in a airtight container and consume within a week.
Benefits of Ragi
* Finger millet (Ragi) naturally contains Low-Glycemic Index GI, (rate of mixing sucrose with your blood when consuming the respective food). So, it makes an absolute go-to meal for people with diabetic conditions.
* Ragi contains enormous essential amino acids and carotenoids that are crucial for hair growth and even has anti-microbial characteristics when applied as a paste to the scalp that combats dandruff. Since this product is noodles, it is not advisable to apply it to the scalp. :)
* The essential amino acids also contain isoleucine - a component that boosts the rate of recovering injured muscle tissues. Consuming ragi regularly will have its positive effects on your body.
* Since it contains a huge amount of calcium, it promotes bone health in growing children and even restores lost bone strength in adults. It even pushes people to the safer side from getting bone diseases.
* Ragi or Finger millet is a gluten-free millet that is rich in digestible protein and it provides low calories when compared with other cereals. Due to this, you will not feel heavy after consuming. Instead, you will feel light and energetic.