How to Cook Millet Flakes ?
* Red Rice Flakes has been widely used as a quick breakfast and snacks for years.
* You can soak the flakes in water till its completely soaked and add grounded coconut, country sugar and make a quick snack.
* In a pan add some oil, fry onions, add desired vegetables and add soaked, drained Red Rice Flakes to it and make a quick meal.
* Red Rice Flakes are also used to make Flakes Laddus, Flakes Idly, Flakes Cutlet, Flakes Halwa, Flakes Kheer and more.
Health Benefits of Red Rice Flakes
* Red Rice is one of the most widely loved flakes and can come in as a handy snack for all ages.
* Red Rice provides quick energy to our system and provides essential B1 vitamins to our body.
* It also improves the bowel movements and also helps to stabilize blood sugar level.
* Red Rice flakes can prevent primary and secondary coronary disease as well. It also aids in digestion, prevents allergies as well.
* Study indicates that Red Rice Flakes when added with traditional country sugar and jaggery can be a perfect snacks for Adolescents.
Information Source - Foodandnutritionjournal