Soybeans come under the family of legumes. It has been playing a major role in vegan and vegetarian diets due to its high protein content and its adaptability to convert into various products from milk to legitimate meat substitutes.
Soybeans’ phytoestrogen content would help in reducing menopause symptoms including hot flushes and it also helps people that suffer from metabolic diseases like cardiovascular and reduces cancer risks due to the antioxidants present in it.
Soybeans have been found with low bad cholesterol which is actually good for your body as it doesn’t increase the bad cholesterol level in your body and hence protects you from coronary heart diseases.
Also, it contains enormous calcium content that helps in maintaining and improving bones health. This enables soybeans to prevent bone-related diseases from happening.
In addition to that, soybeans also contain the 2 important minerals iron and copper in high volume. These two minerals regulate blood circulation in your body allowing your organs to function effortlessly that eventually make you feel great.
Since soybeans are rich in fiber by nature, it smoothens the process of bowel movements which keeps you out of constipation which could turn bad into bleeding while clearing bowels, even colorectal cancer.
How to cook :
- Add noodles into boiling water for 5-6 minutes and drain the water.
- Rinse the noodles with cold water (optional)
- Add oil, mustard seeds, onion to a pan, and fry till they release their flavor.
- Add Vegetables like Capsicum, Carrots, Beans, and any other vegetable of your choice to the pan and let them cook.
- Add the drained noodles into the pan and mix till the veggies thoroughly mix with the Noodles.
Healthy and Tasty Millet Noodles is now ready to be served Hot.